Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Silkies/ciggies at my etsy store

After searching for silkies/ciggies for my CQ stash I decided to make an investment buying clipart and supplies to make my own silkies.

I had seen some out there, but like what I wanted to use. I then decided that I was probably not alone so made the step to not only an Etsy buyer, but an Etsy seller.

My store opened on Saturday evening. It got many hits over the next 48 hours. I am hopeful people will find my store and stop buy to purchase silkies for their own CQ stashes!

I started out with woman, children, flowers, and butterflies. I hope to expand into buildings, people, animals, and items.

http://www.nancyjsteele.etsy.com/

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, I couldn't resist telling you that I love the silkies you sent to me . They are wonderful. Thanks again, Eileene

    ReplyDelete